To make it a little easier I gave her my camera and let her take pictures.
A proud papa with his ballerina princess
I then loaded the camper onto my truck for a set back that will allow for easier parking and turning around in my driveway. Once I get the legs set where I want them I am hoping I will be able to get a wheel barrow through to the barn...with the two tents set up there is not a lot of room and I really want an easy access to the barn for hay and grain. I may decide to move the entire set up back by the barn, but I will need to set a cement pad back there, and I don't see that happening this year. This whole process took at least twice as long as it would normally take with this darn rib; which is also part of the reason I did not put up any sides as of yet. Stretching out my arm, either up or down, is really uncomfortable. I will now need to do it all from a ladder as well as it is way the heck up there...although in looking at the pictures I realize that I can get a good amount from the top of the camper. Cool!!
So that project is pretty well done. Once healed it will take an hour, tops, to finish it all up. For now I need to get cleaned up as I have a date with an elderly friend. It is seafood night at the Casino, and she LOVES seafood. I'm pretty partial to it as well.
Marymoor park is the scene for this weekend's shows. I can go knowing that I got the big job of the week done. As frustrating as it was time wise, it is still quite rewarding having done it.