Friday, April 8, 2011

Doggies go green



"All dressed up and unable to go"




Literally. Yes, a little something I had forgotten about.

I did the first mowing of the grass this afternoon. It smells so nice and now the dogs can do their business without needing stilts. Oh yes, isn't it grand!!

Well, almost grand. You see I had forgotten a little thing that made me quite happy that I have some time before the next shows. My white footed dogs, all three of them, get green feet for a couple of days after I mow. Especially if I am "wet mowing," which is all I can do this time of year as it just doesn't dry out, here in the woods, for at least another month or two.

After a happy frap and roll in the fresh cut grass I have three smiling, panting, and green Corgis.

Life is sweet. And my dogs are politically correct.

1 comment:

Cindy Caudle said...

Love little green corgi paws. They are so cute.