Sunday, October 24, 2010

Two years ago

today. Kate came to live with me. It has been a tough road at times, and there are still things she is working through. When I think that I might have walked away, it breaks my heart. I adore this pup and will continue to work with her. I often wish I could get into her head. 99% of her quirks have been worked out; many since the puppy came to live with us. She is the ultimate care giver. She loves everyone and everything. She introduced me to a breed of dogs that is a perfect fit for me. I have no idea what the future holds, at this point. Only time will tell. One thing I do know:
I love you, Kate, and will do my best for you. Happy Gotcha day!


The day the papers were signed and the night before we headed for home to begin her new life.




She has found her place in the home. On the arm of the couch!


Her smile makes me smile.






Welcome to the funny farm.




G2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotcha days are good days. Polly's day is April 20th. We will have to celebrate that day and her birthday which is coming up shortly too! November 17th. Might just have to celebrate at the Whidbey Island show!