Monday, June 22, 2009

oops


If you have a "Facebook" account you know that on your home page they ask you the stupid question "What's on your mind?" I find it very irritating but answered the question this morning. On my mind was my biker friend who lays in the hospital with a broken back. So I answered the question by saying something to the effect of "motorcycles and accidents are not a good combination." Let me say right here, I am extremely sorry for freaking everyone out. No, it was not me, but very easily could have been, and it was a friend who deserves the same concern. I have clarified the post and will be more careful with my words in the future. Now if we could just get Facebook to change the darn question...

I am headed out for a ride and my pegs will NOT be down for my friend as he would not take kindly to riding pillion. Once healed he will be on his new fancy bike, sans cup holder, and I am sure will quickly rack up the miles once again getting into the six digits.

Drive safe, everyone, and keep an eye out for the elusive two wheelers. If you are on a two wheeler, keep that shiny side up.

G2

No comments: