Friday, September 18, 2009

Over and Out

I have but a few minutes to do some catching up on the computer.


All went well, for those who have wondered. I am happy it is Friday and will be even happier next Friday when I can once again put on my prosthesis. It is amazing how much longer everything takes with walking sticks. I have been out a couple of times to see the horse and let the dogs play. I am terrible about laying around, even with a tad bit of discomfort. I love this chart. I think it was made following the theory that laughter makes everything feel better.( I will not write where I fit on this scale, however.)
.

As I lounge, I make my plans for training. I am, for sure, an activity junkie. Whether it be the endorphins and/or adrenaline, I know not. It just may be my body getting healthy after so many years. I hope this little detour will not slow things down too much.

Many thanks to wonderful neighbors and friends for the help. I feel so incredibly blessed.

G2

I like the sound of your frame of mind. Hey buddy...if you come across another magic treadmill, will you tell me about it? I really want one, and soon. You better call if you need anything, anything at all :) Love you.

Oh yeah, forgot. Signed, G2 I mean S2...sorry, I made it sound like you were talking to yourself there for a minute. Hope nobody fell for that.

S2

2 comments:

Lorrene said...

My pain is now pale green, but the pain of not having a car for 40 days is a bright red. I hope things will soon be back on track for you.

Lori Thornbrue said...

I hope that you are now on the happier end of the scale.....
I'm feeling better with my eye/head again....but am 3 days behind with work, and playing race horse!