Thursday, May 7, 2009

Which way did she go?

In the comedy which is my life I am often unsure of where I am supposed to be, and when. I have frequent "elder" moments; meaning if it doesn't get to the calendar, it likely will not be happening. Of course there is that other problem of being able to read the chicken scratch on the calendar. Luckily, after several years of having to read doctor scratch, I still can at least decipher MY scratch enough to get where I need to be.

This weekend the dogs and I are heading back to the farm down south. The dogs will be delighted to get back to the nice fenced yard. They do, however, need to learn about the electric fence that surrounds a couple of the horse fields. Unfortunately Kate is able to just walk under the hot wire and doesn't understand that those horses are not HER horse. Camera is in tow, in the off chance the weather is halfway decent. This weekend Kate can get as dirty and muddy as she wants. I think it will be a good way to celebrate her second birthday, which is today. While I have only had her here for six months, I cannot imagine my life without her.

*********************Happy Birthday, Castell Katelan. May 7th, 2007******************

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there. Do yourselves a favor and peruse through the tulip pictures another time or two.

G2


1 comment:

Lorrene said...

What a fantastic picture of a HAPPY dog. He must be in horse heaven or maybe it's dog heaven.