I spend a lot of time researching various trips to several places, where mining for goodies can be part of the trip. It's getting fun. Montana has some great stuff! But so does Idaho and I'm finding more cool stuff to do there. We must certainly incorporate a hand held gps into our tripping around, it would be way more fun for any kiddies that might be exploring with us.
But I've digressed to Montana, it's back to NC. We'll have the definitive book to guide us to what ever mine we desire, and even better, we can float over them and scope things out if we want. So without further ado, the list:
- AirTime Balloon Company - Champagne balloon flights in the Lake Norman, North Carolina area, near Charlotte.
- Team Dream Catcher - Hot air balloon rides in Statesville, North Carolina. Also information about hot air ballooning instruction, rides and competitions.
- Airborne AD-Ventures - Hot air balloon flights in Walstonburg, Eastern North Carolina. Also operate the Army hot air balloon.
- Asheville Hot Air Balloons - Flights from Asheville, North Carolina with views of the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Balloons Over Charlotte - Hot air balloon rides in North Carolina, near Lake Norman or the southeast Charlotte/Weddington area.
- Bluner Bill & Cool Change - Hot air balloon flights from Concord, North Carolina.
- Carolina High Hot Air Balloon Company - Balloon rides for individuals and couples in Benson, North Carolina. Also a dealer for Firefly Balloons.
- Yadkin Valley Balloon Adventures - Offers hot air balloon rides in Boonville and Yadkinville, North Carolina near Pilot Mountain in Yadkin Valley Wine Country.
- Cloud Nine - Offering hot air balloon rides in the Triad region of North Carolina, from Kernersville, NC.
- Paisley Balloon Aviation - Located in Burlington, NC. Provides hot air balloon rides and tethers in central North Carolina.