March has lived up to it's adage, and I couldn't be more pleased. When I step outside, it's snappy cold, but the daffodils are opening at last. It's beginning to feel as though spring may become reality at last.
On April 1st, I will:
1. Refrain from all pranks, thank you.
2. Get my stitches out (that lovely dental surgery)
3. Begin a poetry challenge (learn more here). Expect a poem each day of April (unless, G2, you would rather I posted them elsewhere). I'll try not to torture you all.
4. Mail all the bills and so forth that I prepared today, during my paper purging. G2 has energized me.
5. Take out the garbage (see #4).
Thirty one has been attained! Houston, we have lift-off!