Saturday, January 31, 2009

The 31st of January no post, post

Time for me to wash away the winter time blues with some memories.

In Tennessee we could get the Best Wash with Nothing Touching. There, amongst all those signs!



A whole lot of family history


"Yes, our rooms all have wireless internet" Got ketchup?
I'm sorry, I cannot hear you

No, we don't go around taking pictures of cat boxes. Look closer at this gem of a photo.
Nashville. 'Nuff said.
A picture of our ever faithful Aussie friend, Lee.

Written with smiles and great memories for you, S2. Enjoy.
G2

Perfect, my friend...S2

Too funny...just noticed something in those tomato pics. No matter what time of the day it was (and I know for you it was breakfast, and for me, lunch) we always knew where the sunglasses were. Now tell me: how many people do YOU know that wear two sets of glasses at all hours of the day??? I think that my children would rate that pretty high on the "dork factor." (Next time we must wear those very big ones that Clara loves so much.)
G2
Gee, first of the month and indents magically appear. It just keeps getting more and more curious.

No comments: