Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Morgan (7/15)


Where has the time gone? It cannot have been 26 years ago that I was preparing to meet you. It seems like yesterday. I needed you so badly, and wanted you even more. You brought sunshine and color back in to my world. My only regret was that my Mom would never meet you. I knew almost immediately that you were different than your brother and sister. Indeed. You, my dear, are that incredible artist. Every thing you have made was a thing of beauty. From your early prehistoric drawings, to your later dragons. From your glass work to your metal work. Paint, airbrush, music.

Your heart. You have the passion of all the great artists. All animals are attracted to you. They feel your heart.
Your joy is contagious. Remember the time the magazine with this article came out? (You were not pleased to be back in the spotlight.)

I'm proud of you. I love you. I look forward to watching your future unfold.

Your loving Mom,


G2

No comments: